i wanna rock and roll all night and party everyday i mean yeah i love it but it sint exactly poetry lol doenst take much talent to write there lyrics and ya know i mean could you think of the stuff icp sings about?
i wanna rock and roll all night and party everyday i mean yeah i love it but it sint exactly poetry lol doenst take much talent to write there lyrics and ya know i mean could you think of the stuff icp sings about?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
KISS played some decent music
[/ QUOTE ]
Is that a serious statement?
lol ya dont got to sic we appreciate it
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
No, because I am not some moron who writes songs about clows and murder and horror shops and all that goofy stuff.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
so you wanna right about drugs and partying alot?
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
THis coming from a man supporting ICP FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!!!
You CANNOT talk crap about Kiss, then talk about how great ICP is.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Hey, it happens, clows raping people is a whole helluva lot worse than drugs and partying.
When did KISS sing about drugs????
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
lol dude i've seen kiss in concert i like em too but you can't say there ultra amazing and stuff cause they aint there old
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
When have I said how great they are? I said I like their music. I like alot of different music. Its called diversity.
Bookmarks